ISAIM: Iranian Scientific Association for Information Management
As a non-profit association, ISAIM was established in June 2008 (license no. 3.2373) in Tehran, Iran to achieve the following goals in the area of information management:
- To develop and enhance scientific information management
- To develop experts in the field of Information and Media Management
- To enhance research and education in the field of information management and corresponding areas such as information technology management, IT engineering, information architecture, health information management, media management, communication and information sciences, sociology and psychology
Based in Tehran, ISAIM office is located on the first floor of the Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology (IranDoc), 13185-1371, Tehran, Iran.
Vision and Perspective
To advance the theory and practice of information management through collaboration and sharing of ideas and innovations in research and practice.
.ISAIM has 203 active members of which 196 are individuals and 7 are organizations
Both individuals and organizations may join the ISAIM. Individuals must meet the following criteria to be eligible to join this association:
- be graduated or be student in the field of IT management, Library and Information Sciences, Management, Sociology, Health Informatics, Psychology, Media Management, Communication, Computer Sciences, Electronics and related disciplines
- hold a master degree or equivalent
- hold a bachelor degree along with five years job experience in the corresponding areas
According to the statistics of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT), the score of ISAIM is 117 in 2012; 349.5 in 2013; 526.75 in 2014; 541.25 in 2015.
ISAIM also publishes two online journals in the field of Scientific Communication and a research journal in the field of Information Management.
The ISAIM is open to all eligible individuals and organizations who are following similar vision or interests.
Dr Maryam Nazari – enabling.consultant [@] gmail.com